Check out our current group of survivors! Remember, Kitsap Crossfit and Poulsbo Athletic Club cater to all readiness levels! Don't be discouraged if you've never lifted weights, kick-boxed, done zumba, or any other group exercise a day in your life. The coaches are patient, kind and eager to see you succeed.
What the program focuses on:
- Diet & Nutrition: Education on diet & nutrition, meal planning, cooking demos & healthy eating habits.
- Exercise & Fitness: Local gym memberships, fitness instruction, group and individual workouts.
- Support & Community: Group meetings share progress, encouragement, and support.
About the Program:
Survive & Thrive is an 8 week coach-led, lifestyle education program catered to women cancer survivors. The schedule generally looks like this:
- Initial kick-off meeting where the participants will get to know each other and their coaches
- 5 interactive group meetings so the survivors can share their progress and goals
- 2 group workouts per week- this is the fun stuff!
- Participants also get to utilize the Kitsap Crossfit and Poulsbo Athletic Club as often as they'd like during this 8 week program! We encourage you to check out the facility on your own!